Book Trailer - Due May 9
- Book Trailer Planning Due May 2
- AR Test Due May 7 (or before)
- Book Trailer Due May 9
Water for Elephants - Lenora Donovan
If I Stay - Dawn Cargill Try our video maker at Animoto.
Try our video maker at Animoto.
The Chocolate War - Robert Dixson
Make your own slideshow at Animoto.
The Compound - Damon Thorton
Betrayal - Chris Jones
Senior Last Will & Testament
On Love...Browing & Bronte
The Lady of Shalott
Sixth Period HW 3/21/12
#1 - Read Part IV of "The Lady of Shalott"
#2 - Answer the questions below
What do the changes in the weather imply about what will happen next?
Underline what she writes on the boat's prow.
Where does the Lady of Shalott look?
Underline the time of day she gets in the boat.
What does the Lady of Shalott do as she floats to Camelot?
Underline how you know the Lady of Shalott has died.
Who shows up to see the Lady of Shalott?
What is ironic about the end of the poem?
Seniors!!! Interested in learning more about what IRSC has to offer? Sign up in Guidance for one of these March 27th informative presentations.
For the IRSC Programs & Careers Presentation:
- How to chose a career from over 150 programs (Certificates, Associate, and Bachelor’s Degrees) at more than 10 locations
- How to apply for Admissions
- Cost of Tuition and How to Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- How to navigate our website
- Student Activities & Student Affairs, Clubs & Organizations, Honors and more.
For the GHGA Application Workshop:
- How to apply for admissions (IRSC Student ID number)
- How to access your MYIRSC account
- How to apply for Financial Aid
- How to view the New Student Orientation Video online
Murder on the Orient Express
Google Docs Login Information
Romantic Poets Project
For EACH Poet:
Choose a poem
Read the poem
Write a summary of the poem or take notes on each stanza
Select the Creative project that goes with the poem
"Childe Harold's Pilgrimage" - As the speaker of the poem, write an opinion column for a weekly newsmagazine, expressing your views on the foibles of society.
"Ozymandias" - Create a travel brochure advertising the desert landmark described in the poem
"To Autumn" (It even has AUDIO!!) - (1)Rewrite one stanza from the poem, using images that portray another season of the year, (2) Design and create a collage that captures the mood of the poem
"When I have Fears that I May Cease to Be" - Design and create a collage of images and ideas that capture the message and mood of the poem