How-To Use the English II Page
English II Page Organization!
- Stories/Assignments we are currently working on appear at the top of the page.
- Each story/assignment is indicated by a Seafoam Green Header with story and/or assignment title and the date we began working on said story/assignment.
- If you can't find what you are looking for immediately, it probably means you need to SCROLL DOWN to find stories/assignments we've already completed!
- Vogelicious updates this page weekly - there should be NO problem finding assignments and/or links to stories, PPTs, videos, etc.
The Hunger Games - 11/04/13
The Hunger Games will be read IN CLASS!
If you are absent, you are responsible for catching up. ALL work associated with the novel will be available on this webpage.
Two Ways to Make Up Work:
- Check out the novel from the VBHS Media Center or the Public Library or Purchase the novel from a local bookstore or Amazon.com or for Kindle App
- Come after school to read what you missed because of an absence
Chapter Questions & Quiz Dates
Schedule Quiz Make-ups with Vogelicious (before/after school OR during lunch)
Chapter One Quiz - 11/04/13
FCAT Writes - Second Essay 10/22/13
"There Will Come Soft Rains" - 10/21/13
A Sound of Thunder
How-to Read an FCAT Writes Prompt - 09/19/13
Watch the presentation below and take notes on the WOW side of your ISN for 09/19/13. Be sure to check the Master ISN for EXACTLY how to complete these notes.
Download FCAT Prompt Analysis for ISN.
See Ms. Vogel for 9/19/13's WIO.
Dial versus Digital - 09/18/13
"Searching for Summer" - 09/11/13
A copy of the text with active reading questions is available in the classroom - See Ms. Vogel for info
Use your marked up copy of the story to complete the assessment (9/17/13).